This historic Cemetery began in the 1870’s amid the clamor for gold in the hills surrounding the newly established Julian city. For many pioneers, the toil of a hard life ended on the hill above Julian. This web site is dedicated to the restoration and conservation of this important historical site, and serve to provide information to the public as well as a point of contact for the Cemetery to gather information to aide its own research.
FARMER’S ROAD ENTRANCE – “CASKET WALK”
DRURY BAILEY – “FOUNDER OF JULIAN”